Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tru3 coLouRs.....

You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged, though i realize it's hard to
take courage in a world, full of people,
you can lose sight of it
And the darkness inside you
will make you feel so small

But I see your true colors, shining through
I see your true colors, and that's why I like that
So don't be afraid, to let them show
Your true colors, true colors
Are beautiful, like a rainbow

Show me a smile, don't be unhappy
I can't remember when i last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy and
you've taken in all you can bare
You call me up- because you know I'll be there

5 comments:

Lily Luna Potter said...

BRAVO!!!

Haw Jeh said...

hehe...
find for me d arr?!
xD
thanks wor..
(zi lian + ing) =.=

KiRaVenSu said...

huiseh!!!
of coz nt u oni...:p
and 4 all my fri3nds !!!
hope u all enjoy reading wor....XD

Masqueradez said...

Love it!! I never knew u write such good staff!! Haha..Marvelous!! Keep on working!!! XD

Haw Jeh said...

waa...
so kind arr^^
enjoying ^^~