Tuesday, February 17, 2009


star keep shining brightly today...
and i should be happy...
but i'm thinking alone ...my tears keep dropping....
thinking of wat had happenned 2 me in this month....
i thought i'm cheerful enough...
i thought i'm tough enough ....
i thought we trust each other...
but why u all act tis 2 me...
i hope it was a joke...
i'm nt angry...
is just sometimes it hurt me....
that makes me feel like i'm the only one..
that no one at my side...
that makes me like a fool...
i know i shouldn't feel like that....
but sometimes i just cn't control it...
i know nth is perfect....
bt in the end...
nth was going well....
why???
is it my fault??
that let tis happend??
why u all dun want tell me honestly??
we had been told each other our secrets...
we help each other when we got problem....
which i really enjoy that time...
but now...
why we're like a stranger...
that keep our distance more futher...
friends...
should i let it go...
and pretend that nth had happenned ?
by the way....
i really wish our friendship will nv end...
like a circle....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hey...
l think l know who are you talking about...
but if you need my help l will try my best to help k?
you know you can trust me...
and you also can share your feelings with me...
l will like to listen but if you don't want l can respect your decision...
but as the same word come..
be a happy penguin oo~
:)
monkey will support you always

:Pmonkey:P

KiRaVenSu said...

haha^^
thx ya monkey...:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

you are most welcome...
just to remind you...
everything happened around us are our life process
like me...
a lot of stress and exaggeration now cause this is my first turning point in my life...
so... one thing for sure don't give up and be strong, this is a tough world and also a wonderful world...
and you got one life to live it...
so LIVE IT!!!
do what you should do...

†crazy monkey†

Anonymous said...

I agree with you!

[♥] abi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[♥] abi said...

erm...i wish dats nt me XPP
btw..is dat me?
althougth v r far apart fr my class 2 yr class..
a few meter away n a few steps of staircase..

bt i as yr SISTA would wish liv happily ever after...
bt if u fell after u cry u will b more comfartable dat`s ok..
i owayz do dat...
after an hour o half an hour sumtimes if i really sad i could cry 4 d whole day...
no ppl noe wads actually happening 2 me..
i dun tell them d reason y i`m crying cz i noe dat they can`t help only i cn comfort myself in my heart...
i dun wan anyone bcz of me feel sorry o guitly o worry bout me...
keep my feeling in myself is good enuf..
i cn pretand nth happen if in my room i will burst in to tears..
dats d way in live..
odd rite?
dat me
=)


b happy ^.^

MEI

wriiten : 12.55am[thursday] ^^

KiRaVenSu said...

haha^^
of coz nt u...
yea~
now i let it go ady ...
so more happy loh...
n sot ady...
wakaka^^
btw...
thx ya..sista!!!
muaks~