Monday, January 26, 2009

mE.....

i'm nt going 2 cry.....when i regret....
coz tis is my own choice....
mayb i just nt ready....
and mayb is just escape....
escape wat???
dunno....
sometimes i'm also nt sure.....
whether i cn ....
open my heart .........
u nv see my real side....
coz i'm nt confidence enough...
coz i worry u mind it.......
u oni see me laugh always......
coz i dun wan u see the real me....
weak side of me.....
i afraid when there was no light at all.....
i afraid when everyone start 2 hate me....
i really afraid when no one listen 2 my problem ady........
bt.....
i promise....
i wil always laugh ....
coz i wan see u al smile....
happy with me.....
mayb u think i'm crazy and stupid....
bt tis is me......

6 comments:

Lily Luna Potter said...

well done.

Benjamin said...

Good! I had never read a poem this good before! hehehe...^_^

Unknown said...

l want to tell you never ever think like this k?
l don't know whether it's real or not
but l know for sure it's come from your mind
and also come from one of your experience
so l want you to know
l'm not going to let you sad
and you are not going to lost any friend
if got problem this counselor monkey will always be by your side..
l hope the inner side of you is a happy go lucky penguin k?
if anything is wrong or what just tell me l will help....

:P your monkey:P

[♥] abi said...

wow~
touchinq le~
tears nearly uncontrolable flow dwn fr my eyes~
==

if u r sad ~
i wil b thr 4 u anytime!
if im bz i will drop dwn anything n think a way out 2 cheer u up!
cz i wan a playful happy frend!
nt a boring sad frend...

i wan 2 listen yr laughter whnevr i b wif u~
get it?
so...
conclusion...anything jz find me!
i will b 4 u any time any place
^^

kip it up!!!!
dun stop it!!!1

lastly
if u gt any pro dun find d monkey counselor!he will gv u sum crazy opinion == (jkjk)
find ME!!!!
i cn gv u d beat opinion no matter wad pro u havinq ^v^

rmb ya!
FIND ME!

KiRaVenSu said...

haha^^
thx ya....
who giv me comments....
i really appreciate it....

Haw Jeh said...

yo!
friend ^^ please do not pretend yourself or you will regret whole life ^^
i am lack of confidence also but if you really need for help~ i am always ready ^^
i can listen all your problems..if you need me ^^
hoho..
for last,
you really always keep your smile @@
like a penguin!!!
hoho,jkjk^^~