Monday, October 5, 2009

幸福1005 ^^

READY?! go~~
sista giv de^^special wan~made by herself de leh...
tis wan is my "boss" giv de^^爱心水瓶 lerz....dun play play 0o...hahaxx
huiseh!! my brother....penguin is here lerz^^(cute like me lerz??)-ah tham giv de^^
darling giv de^^such a nice 'Aiko'...my name ma..of coz loh~hoho XD
LOLS~tuition teacher also wish me^^ thx~hehe
besties,luna n jehsee giv de^^.....finally cn use a new wan!!yepi^^

my besties,min yee giv de^^ nice~XD
来咯~来个全家福^^

thx alots ya!!!
sista,abby
HJ
Tham
Darling
Min yee
Luna
Jehsee
my bi tuition teacher ==
all yr present i will take care of it^^
fri3ndship 43ver yo!!!!
hehe...really enjoy 2day^^
thx!!

5 comments:

Haw Jeh said...

haha~
no comments wor~
happy birthday la ^^
wakaka~

Lily Luna Potter said...

i like darling's 1!!
hj's & tham's are cute ^^

KiRaVenSu said...

of coz la~
the photo me took de leh..
pro wan^^
hoho XD

jkjk^^

[♥] abi said...

T.T
no ppl lyk my present
suan ~.~

KiRaVenSu said...

nv mine...
got me luv it ma..
ady enough jor^^
hoho XD